High School and University Links
- School Term Dates - Australia Wide
- Queensland Studies Authority
- Years 10 & 12 Information including syllabuses
- Griffith University
- Bond University
- Southern Cross University
- Central Queensland University
Link with Exceptional Tuition and Resumes
Free Resume Writing Videos
If you need help making a start on your resume, why not subscribe to Exceptional Tuition and Resumes on YouTube. Below are two of our current videos to help you make a great start.
Frequently Asked Questions for Tuition
1. Why choose Exceptional Tuition and Resumes? In regards to our individual academic tuition we believe that tutoring should be an easy process for students, parents and tutors. We believe that tutors should be highly motivated and passionate in helping students to succeed academically. Our tutors are all highly knowledgeable, patient and love what they do and it is our goal as a team to help our students grow confident and thrive in their learning. As for our resume writing services, we understand what it takes to apply successfully for a position and therefore we work with you individually to ensure you have the best chance for your ideal job.
2. How do you select your tutors? All tutors are screened carefully and are required to hold a Bachelor's degree, extensive teaching and working experience and a blue card. All tutors are selected on their academic background, skill level and experience, personality, teaching ability and reliability to support our students.
3. What type of tutors do you have available? Our tutors come from a range of backgrounds and may either be qualified teachers, university graduates with relevant degrees or university students undertaking study in related disciplines.
4. Are there any upfront fees or lock in periods? We do not request any registration, booking, cancellation or contract fees. There are no lock in periods.
5. How do I know you will find me the most appropriate tutor? Our tutors are carefully matched with our students based on the individual traits and skills of our tutors and the requirements made by our students including the current ability, subject, level, location & availability.
6. What times are your tutors available? Exceptional Tuition and Resumes has tutors available all year round, 7 days a week during the afternoon and evening periods.
7. What if the student doesn't get along with the tutor (or vice versa)?For any concerns, please contact us and we will arrange a replacement tutor.
8. Where are you located? Tutors are presently located on the Gold Coast, however for students located in
9. Where can the tutoring take place? Tutoring can take place in either the convenience of your own home, at a university, online or at an agreed location with the tutor.
Frequently Asked Questions for Resume Writing
1. Why choose Exceptional Tuition and Resumes to complete your resume? Our resumes are professionally written by resume writers who are local, experienced in both business writing and academic writing and hold a high level of attention to detail. Each writer is selected on their ability to communicate clearly on paper, analyse a job role and employer/ industry and find relevant information to enhance and match your intended job role. Our resume writers are also not "just typists" each writer is experienced in the art of resume writing and will write your documents from the perspective of a prospective employer to ensure you have a greater chance of obtaining an interview. Each resume writer is also trained carefully to ensure they meet the high expectations of Exceptional Tuition and Resumes.
2. How can you improve resumes? We can locate necessary details which are currently missing from your resume and rewrite your resume so that it has a more professional flow of information, a better visual structure and gives a more comprehensive view of your best assets. We can also tailor your resume so that it matches the role or industry which you are applying for.