The Gold Coast Tutoring Team
The Director - Monique Jeremiah -
My motto is Passion and Persistence are the Keys to Success!
- (English, Business, Marketing, Human Resources, OHS and Academic Writing)
Exceptional Tuition and Resumes was proudly founded by Gold Coast entrepreneur, academic, HR professional and careers speaker Monique Jeremiah in 2010. With a highly goals-orientated and relationship focussed approach, Monique endeavours to help all high school and university students to achieve exceptional academic success and all job seekers to achieve a competitive edge in the employment market. As a Griffith University graduate, Monique holds a Bachelor of Business (HR and IR), a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, an OHS representative certificate and a Certificate IV in Small Business Management. She is also highly experienced as a university tutor, business trainer and writer across many business areas through her previous teaching in universities and training organisations. Additionally she has also worked in business consulting within IBM's human capital management division across Australia and Singapore and managed several businesses within Queensland previously. Academically she is also a past winner of the prestigious DUX award in 2001 and 2002 and an academic scholarship winner. Therefore Monique understands the real challenges which many students and jobseekers face in their education and employment and knows what it takes to truly excel. Therefore she brings together a talented and passionate team of academics and professionals ready to help every client succeed with exceptional results.
- Winner of the 2013 Gold Coast Chamber of Commerce Business Awards (5 or Less Employees Business Achiever Award)
- Finalist in the AIM Excellence Awards - 2013 Gold Coast Young Manager of the Year
- Finalist in the 2013 Australian Institute of Management AIM 30 Under 30 Managers Making Their Mark List
- Finalist in the 2012 and 2013 Australian Small Business Champion Awards (Recruitment Services, Education Services & Young Small Business Champion Entrepreneur)
- Winner of the 2012 Gold Coast Young Citizen of the Year Award
- Winner of the 2012 Young Outstanding Alumnus Awards for Griffith University
- Finalist in the 2012 Gold Coast Young Entrepreneur Awards
- Finalist on the 2012 StartUp Smart Companies to Watch List
Guest Speaking Opportunities
Monique has been honoured to speak at many careers and business events. Below are a few recent large events. For any future event enquiries, please contact Monique via LinkedIn or at email@example.com
- 2013 Queensland Business Writers Conference- Writing for Results in Employment
- 2012 Griffith Innovation Challenge- How to Build & Manage an Entrepreneurial Team
- 2012 Gold Coast Careers Expo -Why Starting Your Own Business is a Top Career
- 2012 Gold Coast Business Group - The 3 Powerhouse Plans to Small Business
- 2011-2013 Griffith University / Australian Human Resources Institute - Various Networking , LinkedIn and Employment Workshops
- 2011 Griffith GERMs Student Society - Various Resume and Finding Employment Workshops
- 2012 Australian Business Week Breakfast - Succeeding as a Young Entrepreneur - Merrimac High School
- 2012 and 2013 Preparing for Success Seminar - Writing for Results - Griffith University
- 2012 Enabling Leadership Project Showcase - Becoming a Successful Young Leader - Griffith University/Logan City Council / Education Queensland
The Gold Coast Business Tutors
- Ian (Business, Marketing, Economics & Academic Writing) is a friendly, articulate, and highly confident tutor in the area of business. Currently he holds an Associate’s degree in Science majoring in Business Management and a Bachelors of International Business. During his study he obtained a position on the Deans List for 2008 and as a tutor takes great care in building understanding with his students and catering to their individual learning styles.
- Rabind (Accounting / Academic Writing) is a conscientious tutor who holds a natural interest for accounting. He holds a Bachelor of Accounting and has completed the Chartered Practising Accounting Program. As a well travelled and experienced consultant and educator, he specialises in all aspects of accounting and academic writing.
The Gold Coast English, Academic Writing and Law Tutors
- Andrew (Legal Studies / Law) is a highly qualified and proactive tutor holding a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, a Masters of Laws (Corporate / Commercial), Juris Doctor Honours, A Mediation Accreditation, A Bachelor of Arts and a Diploma in Economics. As a result, he is a competent writer and expert in all areasof law.
- Sylvia (English and Academic Writing) is a natural academic with a wealth of tertiary qualifications under her belt. These include a Bachelor of Public Health, a Bachelor of Social Work, a Certificate in II and III in Business Administration and Bachelor of Arts. Therefore she is highly knowledgeable in a large variety of disciplines and is exceptional a building a report or essay.
The Gold Coast Maths & Sciences Tutors
- Aaron (Mathematics A, B & C, English, Chemistry, Physics) is a highly motivated tutor with a passion for teaching. He is currently studying a Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Science/Graduate Diploma of Dentistry at Griffith University and was also offered two national merit scholarships from ANU and UTAS. Having recently achieved an ATAR of 99.8 (top 0.2% in NSW),he has also been a recipient of the premier’s award for all-round excellence (2011) and named in the distinguished achiever’s list.
- Van (Mathematics A, B & C, English, Chemistry, Physics) is an exceptional dentistry graduate with a passion for teaching maths and science at the advanced level. Completing a Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Science / Graduate Diploma of Dentistry, Van is a very thoughtful and highly experienced tutor with 5 years of teaching under his belt. He also achieved an OP1 in high school therefore making him a terrific influence on students wishing to achieve well above average.
- Lee-Sarose (Mathematics A, B & C, English, Chemistry, Physics) is a kind hearted and very genuine tutor with a love for maths and science. Currently completing a Bachelor of Biomedical Science at Griffith University and holding an OP1 from her high school years, Lee-Sarose knows what it takes to build a good relationship with her students and has a passion for bringing out their confidence naturally during teaching.